What is Joom.com?
Joom was founded in Latvia. An e-commerce company is an online marketplace. It provides shipping to many parts of the world. We all know that people use overseas marketplaces to take advantage of better prices and buy a product that is not available in their country. In other words, opening up to international markets has become a necessity rather than a choice. The Joom.com marketplace is one of these marketplaces. Let’s talk about the advantages of Joom.com together.
What are the Joom.com Advantages?
Joom.com provides access to many markets with a single interface. In other words, sellers can open a single store on Joom.com and sell wherever they want. So the more countries they activate, the more orders they get.
Joom.com works in 21 different languages. And it translates all content for free. In other words, the system converts all product descriptions and currencies for free.
Joom.com has a customer support team. This support team takes care of customers completely. In this way, it allows sellers to focus on product variety and sales.
JOOM.COM STATISTICS FOR THE YEAR 2022
TOTAL NUMBER OF VISITS: 13.2 MILLION
BURST RATE: 55.34%
PAGES PER VISIT: 3.63
AVERAGE VISIT DURATION: 00:03:45
WORLD RANKING: 4,539
3 COUNTRIES SENDING THE MOST TRAFFIC TO BOL.COM: RUSSIA, UKRAINE, GERMANY
GENDER DISTRIBUTION OF BOL.COM USERS: 43.42% FEMALE – 56.58% MALE
E-COMMERCE IS 17TH IN THE ONLINE MARKETER CATEGORY.
INFORMATION ABOUT JOOM.COM
- In 2020, Joom Logistics became faster and more efficient, starting to reduce shipping charges in the Pandemic. In this way, Turkish goods began to be more profitable and attractive to buyers. Therefore, this has affected the growth of the market.
- Differentiating among other competing e-commerce companies, Joom has determined Turkey as an active region.
- It is advantageous for Turkish sellers as Joom.com has a warehouse in Istanbul.
- There is no shipping fee in Joom. That’s why sellers can be called an attractive marketplace. As a seller, if you only set the price of the product, Joom determines the shipping fee and deducts it from the buyer.
- The product variety is high.
- Provides 24/7 user support.
- Bidding is available on this marketplace.
- Commission rates vary depending on the product you are selling. Commission fees vary between 5% and 15%.
- Signing in as a seller is completely free.
- The money for the products you sell is deposited into the account within 14 days.
How to Register on Joom.Com?
- Go to registration page
- Fill in the e-mail field. (The e-mail address cannot be changed later, make sure it is correct.)
- Choose which country your company is registered in.
- Click on the verification link to be taken to the account settings page. (You should provide all necessary information on this page and read the terms and policies.)
- Activate your account.
- Log in to your Joom account, click on the settings tab and fill in all the required fields.
Learn the main platform rules and regulations.
- If you’re selling branded products, don’t forget to verify your brand.
- Finally, list the products in the store and wait until they pass the product inspection.
Requirements to Sell on Joom.com
Some countries have the necessary certificates to be able to sell. The 2 certificates required to sell on Joom are:
For products sold in the EU: EC certificate
For products sold in the USA: FDA certification
You need to link these certificate documents to both your store and products. If you do not link these certificates to the store and not to the products; Customers in the EU and the US will see your products as out of stock. Therefore, do not forget to upload the certificates to the products separately.
You can open an account on Joom.com with your company in Turkey. There is no need to establish a company in a different country.
You must keep your account information current and accurate, including a valid email address and bank account and other payment information.