Facebook Twitter Youtube Linkedin Blog İçeriği Online Marketplaces in Northern...Read More
What is Amazon FBA?
Amazon FBA is a service of storage and transportation that Amazon offers for a fee to assist store owners in selling their products. Fulfilment by Amazon is a system where Amazon will stack your products in its own warehouses, take your orders and then provide customer representative services.
Amazon FBA allows Sellers to stock and sell their products in many countries.
This service allows those who want to get into Business to take advantage of the platform’s wide distribution possibilities and customer traffic to realize their business ideas.
How Does the Amazon FBA Model Work?
- You ship your products to Amazon warehouses
- Amazon stacks your products in warehouses with the most accurate stock tracking method and under the right storage conditions
- When you order your products, Amazon takes the order, packs it and sends it
- Amazon also handles returns and refunds
ADVANTAGES OF FBA SYSTEM
- You will have ready warehouses that you can use anywhere in the world and your contact person will be Amazon only. Less cost more common warehouse. In addition, as the volume increases in product shipment, the shipping cost decreases.
- After you deliver your products, it will be enough to just follow the orders. The orders that come to you automatically fall into Amazon warehouses at the same time. Amazon packs your product upon incoming order and delivers it to the end consumer within 2 days.
- No need to deal with the Customer for cancellation, refund or other issues! Amazon offers customer service support in the local language of each country on your behalf. Your products are also followed up in the process after they reach the customer.
- Sellers using Amazon FBA warehouses get the PRIME label.
Amazon Prime Label
Prime Label is a label for fast shipping products. It also creates a perception of trust for the customer. There are 58 million Prime customer members on Amazon. Prime members are exempt from shipping fees for all their purchases for 1 year after paying a certain amount annually. That’s why the Prime tag is so important.
In addition, Amazon notifies you when your stock is low by following the stock on your behalf.
Countries with Amazon FBA Warehouses:
- United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia
What Do I Need To Do To Use Amazon FBA Service?
If you want to take advantage of Amazon FBA, you must open a Seller account and list your products as Fulfilled by Amazon. It is important to set up your business in accordance with the directions on the Amazon website.
Amazon charges storage, packaging, and shipping fees for these transactions. There are also extra services such as tagging. At Amazon FBA, you only pay for the services you use.
Amazon FBA services are subject to certain fees. These fees vary according to the size and weight of the product. In addition, prices may change at certain times of the year due to the intensity of demand.
You can click to get more detailed information about these fees.