Okuma zamanı! Blog Content SELLING ON BOL.COM In our blog...Read More
The Amazon Handmade product category started its service as an online store on Amazon Market in 2015.
Amazon handmade serves in the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
To sell on Amazon Handmade, you must have a professional seller account on Amazon.
You must apply to sell in the Handmade category through this account. You will receive positive or negative feedback within 2 days. After positive feedback, you can start listing your products.
HOW TO APPLY
We start our registration process by entering your name and e-mail address.
Information about your product design and production processes is requested. Applications that do not include the details of the production processes are not accepted.
FOR EXAMPLE: For wooden wall decor: cutting, varnishing, painting, drying of wood processes are requested. You must explain the whole process in detail.
You must upload photos of your work. Your business name, logo or business card should be clearly visible in the images.
Note: Including the URLs of existing sites where you sell your handmade products, as well as social media links where you share these products, will have a positive impact on the decision-making process about your application. Your application will be reviewed.
WHO CAN SELL ON AMAZON HANDMADE?
- A verified Amazon seller account
- Independent craftsmen working alone or with a team of less than twenty people to make their products
- Organizations working together: cooperatives, non-profits or charities
- Communities of producers who have come together to meet their common needs
- Non-profit Organizations: teams working to accelerate progress towards a specific social cause
- Non-governmental organizations independent of the government
- Social entrepreneurs are organizations that work to empower and support the initiatives and communities of craftsmen who produce handmade, unique products. For example, an organization can create decorations that are one-of-a-kind and work with surrounding craftsmen communities to help produce the product
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS CAN I SELL?
Only handmade products can be sold on Amazon Handmade. Products that you directly produce, assemble, paint, apply personalization, and design yourself.
Categories available in Handmade:
Accessory, Artwork, Baby, Clothing, Shoes and Bags, Home, Outdoor and Home Care, Jewellery and Watches, Kitchen and Dining, Beauty and Personal Care, Pet Supplies, Sporting Goods, Stationery and Party Supplies. You can sell in these categories.
WHAT ARE THE COMMISSION RATES?
At registration, you will sign up for a sales plan that gives you handmade tools and support to grow your business. The Professional selling plan for an Amazon Seller is $39.99 per month, while this monthly fee is not required after the first month.
Joining Handmade, creating your store and listing products is free. When you make a sale, Handmade deducts a 15% referral fee.
CAN I SEND PRODUCTS TO AMAZON?
If your handmade product does not contain any customization other than variation, you can send your products to Amazon warehouses.
FOR EXAMPLE: You are producing hand-knitted bags. You have 3 shape variations: square, oval, rectangular, with 4 colors, red, blue, yellow, pink. If you mostly have pink square bag sales, you can send this product to Amazon.
BUT, if you are adding a personalized name, date, photo on your knit bag, you must send the products yourself.
You can also use the products you send to Amazon warehouses in your sales to different platforms. If you make a sale to America via Instagram, you can send your product in the Amazon America warehouse to the address you want.